The National Press Foundation’s 400 sq. ft. in-house, state-of-the-art broadcast studio is available for rentals. We are conveniently located in downtown Washington, D.C. between the Farragut North and DuPont metro stations. NPF StudioWorks offer one-stop-shopping for all of your video needs, including experienced producers to help you reach your goals. And, our prices are budget friendly.
NPF StudioWorks’ capabilities include live streaming services, green screen and chromakeying, teleprompter, 12 channel audio board, 3 camera HD production and flexible design within the 20 ft. x 20 ft. studio. See the detailed equipment list on this page for details. For more information, or to speak with a producer, email email@example.com.
- Panasonic AW- HE120K Cameras
- Autocue OCU- PSP12MWAGP Prompter
- Manfrotto MVH502A546BK-1 Tripod
- Premier P4263T Tilting Mount
- Marshall OR-181 Monitor / Scope
- Tannoy REVEAL-601P Speaker
- Audix L5OP Lavaliere Mic
- Audix W3L5O Wireless Lavaliere Mic
- Audix DX12 Gooseneck Mic
- SelectSound Theater Board Wall Panels
- SelectSound Theater Blanket Ceiling Covering
- Pipe Grid Support System for 20’ x 20’
- Lighting balanced for 5,600 kelvin (Daylight)
- LED Lighting fixtures for 3 shots
- FullStandard Color Velour Drape
- Studio Logo Projection – full color
- Square Aluminum Truss Monitor System
- Avenue XYCP X-Y Control Panel
- Panasonic AV- HS410NJ Switcher
- Panasonic AW-RP50N Controller
- Avenue 3RUFRM Frame
- Avenue 9430 8 x 2 Router
- Avenue 7660XV Embedder
- Avenue 9125 Dual HD DA
- Bright Eye BEM-2 Scan Converter
- Marsall OR-181RMK Rack Kit
- BMD UltraStudioSKI Video Converter
- LG 47” Commercial Monitor MultiViewer
- Yamaha 01V96i Digital Mixer
- Lighting control and dimming system
- IFB Solution (RDL ST-VP1) or Biamp Custom
- DSC Labs SRW-GS 11 Chip Chart
- Clear-Com PTX-3/E UHF IFB Transmitter
- Clear-Com PRC-@/E UHF IFB Receiver
- Marshall AR-AM1 Audio Monitor
- Blackmagic Design Hypereck Studio DDR
- Marshall PS-102-HDSDI Streaming Encoder
With a generous grant from Evelyn Y. Davis and The Evelyn Y. Davis Foundation, the National Press Foundation built a state-of-the-art broadcast studio in 2014. We are producing interesting, engaging, dynamic content including 5-minute interviews with subject experts, hour-long webinars, testimonial videos, and more. This content can be found throughout our website.
Evelyn Y. Davis was a philanthropist, successful investor and financial skeptic who has been a national leader in calling for accountability on behalf of publicly owned companies. She published the nationally known publication “HIGHLIGHTS AND LOWLIGHTS” from 1965-2011. The newsletter covered corporate governance, executive compensation, location and dates of meetings, as well as the issues and votes on numerous shareholder proposals.
Evelyn Y. Davis was born in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and came with her father and brother to Baltimore where her father, a distinguished neurologist, taught at Johns Hopkins University. She attended George Washington University before beginning her legendary investing career.
Evelyn Y. Davis attended her first stockholders’ meeting in 1959. She is a shareholder in some 80 corporations in diverse industries. She has lectured on corporate governance issues at Babson College, Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism, the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, Penn State’s School of Journalism and many other venues.